Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hello Internet

Last August we got rid of our Medicaom internet. It was only working part of the time, and the only thing worse than not having internet is having sporadic internet.

Then Tommy and I had this genius idea to get a Verizon Hotspot. While the Hotspot provided internet, it stated we were using internet at about twenty times the amount as we had previously which was causing our bill to be out of control. On aside, once upon a time I had Verizon. It was the worst experience of my life until I had it this time. I happily paid the $150 termination fee. I had planned on terminating our service, but when my Hotspot was stolen from my purse in November, it was the perfect ending to that experience.

Then we didn't have internet for what I thought was about six months. As it turns out, it was only about six weeks. Now we have CenturyLink. We are happy. Very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment