Sunday, February 17, 2013

Where Are Your People?

The other day I was asking my Aunt about my cousin's husband's new job. Me: "Does he like his new job." Aunt: "Yes. He often flies in private jets with other wealthy people. And that's where his people are." I said "His people?"

My Aunt went on to explain this saying in their family that I have now adopted. You see, we all have to find our people. Our people are where we feel most comfortable. Where we feel most happy. My other cousin, Christi, recently found her people. She found them in the outdoor heated VIP section at Principal Park!

I may have not found precisely where my people are, but I do know where my people are not.

Example:

Jeff (My Boss): "Do you want to buy Barnstormer season tickets?"
Me: "No. My people don't go there."

Where are your people?

No comments:

Post a Comment