1. Every time it snows those big beautiful white snowflakes I am brought back to a day or two after Emi was born, sitting at the hospital, watching the snow flakes fall down. The.Best.
2. I wish the Olympics were on every year. I love watching it!
3. I'm fairly certain I missed my call as a winter Olympian. Sport of choice- Skeleton- because I'm a fearless biatch. C'mon, you didn't really think I'd be an ice skater, did you?
4. I secretly love cleaning my house while listening to Christian Music. Emi loves it too.
5. In case you are wondering, I do still have my houeskeeper, but I still have to do laundry, pick up, and organize everything.
6. Oh, back to the Olympics. How awful was that when Bob Costas was unable to commentate? Nearly ruined my Olympic Experience.
7. You guys.... I'm totally in to Thai Food right now. Pad Thi Noodles.... the best! Try Thai Flavors in Ankeny. You won't regret it. Oh, but don't overestimate your spice eating ability. Seriously, you're crazy to order more than a zero or one. Even Tommy eats only a three and he loves spicy foods.
8. I love the full conversations I have with Emi now. For Example:
Emi- "I want ipad."
Me: "Sorry, honey, I'm using this Ipad. You need to go get Daddy's, okay?"
Emi: "Okay, Mommy!"
Emi while walking over to Tommy grabbing his ipad "I need the ipad daddy!"
9. Looking forward to a fun weekend with the family!