1. Did I ever tell you what a singer this girl is?! Not only has she still not stopped singing a lullaby song she learned from Grandma Takekawa in May (while rocking her baby of course) but she also now sings La Bamba. Okay, she doesn't know all the words, but who does?! She has the sweetest voice!
2. Emi loves the pool. She sees her cousins (first and second) jumping off the diving board and thinks that she can do it too. Sometimes I wish she were just a little more timid.
5. In the mornings while Tommy and I get ready for work, Emi watches The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Which means its in my head the rest of the day. But watching her hot dog dance is worth the annoyance of that song!
6. Ever since Emi got back from Houston, throwing a ball around is almost as fun to her as taking care of her baby. She actually has a pretty good arm!
7. Emi's got a great tan going on. Especially when she dresses in white.
9. I can't decide which is better- when Emi leans in and goes "mmmmmm" because planting a kiss on my face, or when I pick Emi up and she pats my back a few times... like she is comforting me.
10. Yep, being a mom is the best. No doubt about it.