Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Nine Things...

1. It has been so long since I have blogged I had a hard time finding the button for a "new post."

2. Emi thinks my name is honey. It is so sweet. I say "Emi, just call me honey, ok?" And she says "Ok, Honey!"

3. Speaking of Emi, she likes to talk to herself a lot. Like today she said "Hi, Emi. I like your shoes!"

4. I have some of the greatest friends on Earth, but when I watch reality TV, I cant help but wish those people were my friends too! (Hello Giuliana and Bill!)

5. Not a day goes by where I dont have a conversation with another female attorney about how we picked the wrong profession.

6. I love Bubble Tea. Ever have it? Grab one at A'Dong's next time you are in the downtown area.

7. Every day I reminded that you can't help people who can't help themselves! Ugh!

8. I pretty much always see people blow their inheritance. It make me question why I try to save so much money when Emi will just blow it on something I would never approve of!

9. Emi got a new stuffed dog named Pepper. She likes to point at it and say "It's a monkey!"

No comments:

Post a Comment