Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that the weather has been nice, and I have not had to make my way through the snow (although Tommy is not thankful as he would love to try out our new snowblower!).

I'm thankful for the fun weekend I had last weekend with my lovely friends and their lovely husbands. I keep thinking back to the guys playing Rock Band and cannot stop laughing!

I'm thankful for some fun projects I have found on Pinterest. I'm going to take a stab at some more this weekend and wrap them up as Christmas gifts. (Isn't my family lucky?)

I'm thankful that BGT is just growing right along.

The first photo is me at 28 weeks:


The second photo is me at 33 weeks!


I have an ultrasound on the 23rd. My belly is measuring a few centimeters big. Nothing to be too concerned about. I think the doctor was just sick of me complaining about not getting another ultrasound.

I'm thankful that my Christmas shopping is almost done.

Check out this cute outfit I found for my niece:



My dad said it looks like a little outfit a girl would wear in Mexico. I found it at the Gap. I think it was made in China. And, no, my dad has never been to Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment