Tuesday, July 23, 2013

10 Things....

1. I haven't blogged in so long I hardly remember how to do it.

2. Do you ever dread looking at something because you think you messed it up. There is nothing like the feeling of being pleasantly surprised when you see you didn't mess anything up at all!

3. I'm so guilty of wishing time away. Today as I felt the nice cool breeze I couldn't help but look forward to Fall! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I became a shareholder at my office on March 1. I have been referred to more as an "associate" than a "shareholder" by them since that date. Bummer.

5. My housekeeper, Irma, started today. I can tell we are going to become really good friends.

6. After I get done working I am going to download some new episodes of Giuliana and Bill!

7. I'm dying to hear what the new royal baby is named!

8. Ever since Google Blogger stopped working I have lost interest in blogging because I can't easily access my friends' blogs. Somebody bring me up to speed with a new app!

9. The other day I walked into somebody's home and it stunk of weed. Weird.

10. Watch What Happens Live is still my favorite show!

No comments:

Post a Comment