Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Revenge is Best Served....

The other day I was telling my mom a story about somebody who has constantly done incredibly rude things to me. I told my mom how little I was concerned about this person's behavior because "revenge is best served..." And suddenly I couldn't remember just how best revenge was served. So I googled it, and this is what I found:

"Revenge is a dish best served cold" the best payback is the one that comes with planning, and that brings the most horrendous pain to your enemies when they are not expecting and are just enjoying the fruits of all the dishonor they brought upon you. One must wait so he can really inflict pain to those who wronged him. Careful planing is necessary so your enemies will suffer terribly, but you won't be harmed by the Law or by your enemies' allies.

After reading this I thought perhaps this coldness was too much for me. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment