Monday, September 9, 2013

I Hope I Never Forget...

I hope I never forget...

... how Emi answers "yah!" to every question she is asked.

... how when I tell Emi that it is bed time she runs and hugs her dad in hopes he'll save her from her dreaded bed time.

... how when Emi is running away from me she turns around to see how close I am and then turns around and continues running.

... how she sings! oh does she sing!

... her sweet first words and sentences. "I wuv you." "eese (please)" "Honey!" "mas (more)" "Aqua (water)" "I want my mommy (only screamed from her bed when I first put her down).

... how she turns every object into a phone so she can talk on it and say "Ok, Honey! Bye Bye."

... how she does something so cute that my husband is nearly in tears over his love for her.

... how when I go to get her out of her crib in the morning she firsts grabs all her animals and hands them to me to bring them to our room with her.

... she cuddles on my lap like she never did when she was younger so we can spend some quiet moments together before she flips out when I put her in bed.

It can't get any better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment