Sunday, March 10, 2013

10 Things...

Here are some of my ten favorite moments (random order):

1. Having Emi sit cozy on my lap for a few seconds.

2. Thinking there is nothing to eat in the house and end up making an easy but yummy dinner without having to run to the store. Tonight- BLTs. Except with no Ts.

3. Getting an email from a client who I know is going through a bad time that says "You are making this process a lot less difficult for me."

4. Crawling into a newly made bed with fresh bed sheets!

5. Finding something I had prepared to buy full priced on sale!

6. Thoughts of pulling out my spring/summer purse in a few weeks. Seriously, I have the best spring purse and this will be the forth year I use it?!

7. Planning a weekend getaway! (Mom, can we join you at the lake next weekend?)

8. Having a good laugh!

9. Getting a huge from my nephew and having him look at Emi and say "I love you so much, Emi!"

10. Waking up in the morning to find my daughter curled up in to bed next to me because Tommy snuck her into bed in the middle of the night (not because she was crying or unhappy but just because he missed her!)

No comments:

Post a Comment