Tuesday, March 26, 2013

10 Things...

Here are ten things you probably don't need to know about me:

1. I tend to cut my toe nails too short. Its so annoying.

2. I think I have the ability to predict the future though I am still honing that skill. Proof: I'm first in my NCAA bracket!

3. I believe I will only be a parent to girls. No boys. Its just a weird feeling I have.

4. I forgot that the easiest way to get pictures from your phone to your computer is through a USB cord. I've been working on Emi's baby book and it was taking so long because I was emailing all the pictures to myself. Back to basics, Dawn!

5. I think I will start posting more pics to my blog again now that I remembered the easy way to get pictures onto my computer.

6. I hate milk. So does Emi. Hate it.

7. If you are facing the bed, I only feel comfortable sleeping on the left side. I've tried the right, just don't like it. Luckily my husband doesn't mind the right side.

8. If I could do it all over again I would not be an attorney. I've never met a female attorney who said they'd still be an attorney if they could choose again.

9. I judge people who get manicures on a regular basis. I believe they are poor managers of money and too consumed with themselves. That's terrible, but its true. I totally do.

10. I have no problem with people who get pedicures on a regular basis. No judgments here.

No comments:

Post a Comment