Wednesday, February 6, 2013

10 Things...

1. I was not going to write a blog post today because I feel really negative, but then I read a somewhat negative post from one of my friends and decided that its therapeutic. :-)

2. The only thing worse than a sick kid is a sick mom and sick kid. I can hardly take care of myself. And no matter how good dad is when kiddos are sick they just want their mama.

3. Emi has gas so bad that when I smell it I think I'm going to vomit.

4. I felt bad sending Emi to daycare with gas today. Hopefully the kids are young enough that she doesn't lose any friends over it.

5. Sometimes when you are sick for so long you wonder if you will ever feel better or wonder if this is as good as you will ever feel.

6. I am so behind at work that I don't even care.

7. I hate when you sign up for a new service and they tell you what your first bill will be and then you get your first bill and its not right.

8. I hate how you can buy a cup of soup for the same price that you can make 26 cups at home. But who wants to make soup when you're sick?

9. I hate how nice days make you feel like spring is around the corner but it is really just months away, but I also don't want it to be cold! Seriously there is no pleasing me today!

10. I hate feeling like I'm running a rat race. And I totally feel that way lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment