Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Emi is now in a forward-facing car seat. I love turning around to look at her and seeing her sweet little smile.

I'm thankful for fresh white snow and anti-lock brakes.

I'm thankful for friends. I've got some pretty great friends.

I'm thankful for the new show West End Salvage. One of Emi's BDCFF (Best Daycare Friends Forever) is on the show! That makes me feel like she's kind of a big deal when she has friends like that.

I'm thankful for my co-worker, Anne. If you knew her you would understand. Every day I ask somebody for a pep talk at work. Usually only Anne pulls through for me. She can always find something to smile about.

I'm thankful for my new boss that is starting on March 1. Some say she's a real trip, but I think she'll be okay.

I'm thankful that I have so much to be thankful for! So lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment