Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Birthday, Emi!

Happy Birthday to my sweet but sick little girl. That's right. Sick.

I picked Emi up from daycare on Friday and about an hour later she had a major blowout. Like major. So we got her cleaned up and didn't think much of it. Until 2am. Tommy went into her room because she was coughing so bad. He brought her in our room where she proceeded to vomit. Everywhere. We got her soiled clothes off and Tommy went to get into the shower. I got her nice and cozy in her new jammies where she promptly had another spell of diarrhea simultaneous to puking. Tommy quickly got out of the shower to grab Emi to put her in the shower. I started what would be the first of at least one hundred loads of laundry. I thought I got all the vomit out of the carpet but when we woke up in the morning we found I had missed some. Or a lot.

We have pretty much kept Emi in our room all weekend. We have blankets covering almost everything. And our bedroom is the only carpet in the house.

So her birthday is being postponed until next Sunday.

Lucky Emi. She gets two birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment