Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BIRTHDAY

I heart birthdays.

I had a majority of my day off of work. My mom, Tommy and I worked out in the yard. I am getting excited with the progress we are making on the house and looking forward to opening up the pool in a few weeks. Tommy brought some flowers home which are beautiful. If my cell phone werent dead from all the usage today I would post a pic. Also, the majority of the inside of my house is now painted. I am in the process of putting together a before and after photobook. I hope to be able to share those photos with you soon!

Here are some highlights of my birthday week:

1. All the texts, calls, emails and facebook posts wishing me a happy birthday.
2. All the lunches and dinners I have had with friends and family this week.
3. Hearing one my friends say when referring to a vitamin she is taking "I have to take that vitamin at night. I used to take it in the morning but it made me sick. At first I thought I felt sick because I had to go to work, but it turns out it was just the vitamin."
4. Listening to Tommy teach Anthony a Japanese song today. Every time I sing to or with Anthony he says "stop-a singing Auntie Dawn."
5. NOT going into the office today.

Here is hoping my 28th year has been as blessed as my first 27!!

No comments:

Post a Comment