Monday, May 27, 2013

10 Things....

Here are ten things going on around the Takekawa Household:

1. I hate when people say "How do you blog? I'm so busy I could never blog." I find that so annoying because I generally feel that I'm just as busy as anybody else. Well, recently I haven't really had time to blog because I've been really really busy. So that begs the question- am I now just finally as busy as the rest of the world?

2. I got Emi some balloons for her first birthday 3.5 months ago. One is still up!



3. I'm still in love with Barkeeper's Friend (the cleaner). Check out the job it did on my dishwasher!

Before:


After:


4. Right now Emi singing songs from her bed. Too bad she only knows about 2 lines of 3 songs. She is singing the same things over and over again. But I could listen to it all night. Such a sweet little voice that girl has!

5. Speaking of my sweet little girl- check out these jammies Grandma Takekawa got her in Japan. They say "We are lovely dreamers." I wonder what the manufacturer typed in to google translate in order to get that phrase!



6.  I went into work for a few hours today. When I came home I found these two napping- like this!


7. I've been eyeing this storage system from pottery barn for Emi's playroom for quite some time. I just couldn't bring myself to buy them because the storage alone costs more than all the toys I had ever bought for Emi. This weekend I found a different storage system for her playroom. I'm so happy with how it turned out. Oh, and it was one-fifth the price of the pottery barn!

What do you think?!


8. When I go to work- this is what it looks like:




9.  This girl has become quite the little climber! Lots of bumps and bruises but no trips to the ER.... yet....


10. I'm so excited because all day tomorrow its going to feel like Monday but it will already be Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment