Friday, May 10, 2013

"I Find Everything on the Internet These Days"

This morning while at the courthouse waiting for my hearing I had a few minutes to chat with one of my law school classmates and fellow colleagues (who also was a few years ahead of me in high school).  He was telling me about what a wonderful caretaker he has for his daughter. I asked him where he found her.

He replied:

"I found my nanny on the internet. Just like I found my wife on the internet. If I need anything. I just get on the internet."

I giggled at my friend and continued on with my day. Now as I sat down after a long day and drew out the long list of things I wanted to accomplish this weekend I began to feel a little stressed. That stressful feeling made me think of the radio station I listen to everyday which always asks "Is your soul overwhelmed?"

Suddenly I asked myself that question. Is my soul overwhelmed? I had no idea! So, like my friend advised me, I looked it up on the internet. As it turns out, my soul isn't overwhelmed at all. I'm just busy!

Is your soul overwhelmed?



No comments:

Post a Comment