Thursday, May 2, 2013

Since I Last Blogged...

Since I last blogged I...

... got food poisoning and throw up right outside of Younkers. For those of you keeping track, that is two of the four Younkers in Des Moines I have vomited in.

... went and looked at a house and decided NOT to buy it.

... helped my husband plan a surprise (more on that later).

... turned 30. So far so good!

... paid off my third year of law school. Only two years left to pay on!

... received my restitution money from when my purse was stolen back in December.

... bought a new purse!

... contemplated quitting my job... again. (I know you will all be so relieved when I finally do, right?)

... got Emi's one year photos back!

... watched Emi treat her cousin Sam (just 7 weeks younger) like he was her dolly!

... had some great lunches and dinners with great friends and family.

... continued to be blessed beyond belief!

No comments:

Post a Comment