Tuesday, August 9, 2011

10 Things

Here are 10 Things I wish I knew this week:

I wish I knew...

1. When you go to a Mexican restaurant and do not finish the salsa, do they just dump it back into the big 5 gallon salsa bucket and reuse it? I'm always suspicious about Mexican restaurants that serve large amounts of salsa.

2. If the Chinese created the birth calendar that tells you the gender of your child, while do many Chinese people give up their child to have another one of a different gender? Do they not have internet access over there to look up when to conceive to get a certain gender? Don't know what I'm talking about? Click here.

3. Do Hardee's restaurants still exist? If so, can you get a kids' meal with a California Raisin toy?

4. Why is a bunny affiliated with Easter? Religion aside, shouldn't Easter Egg's be passed out by an animal that actually lays eggs?

5. How do I "follow" blogs? Literally, I cannot figure out how to follow people's blogs. I just check all of my favorite ones every morning.

6. How much are you supposed to tip on a "to go" order?

7. What happened to TGIF? Remember- ABC's Thank Goodness It's Friday? Full House, Step By Step, Perfect Strangers, Family Matters! I would love me some good Friday night tv!

8.  Not to be obsessed with tv, but why is Jersey Shore so entertaining? Why is it my favorite hour of every week?

9. Why does it take so long for movies to be converted from their original format to be displayed on our tv screens? With technology being as advanced as it is, shouldn't it be a faster turnaround?

10. Am I really having a girl?! 

3 comments:

  1. #5-I use google reader to subscribe to all my favorite blogs. It's amazing. I know when a new blog is posted without having to check 50 sites.

    #8-What about Big Brother!?!?

    #10-No you're having a boy. Remember my birth chart said girl and I'm having a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. When you go to a Mexican restaurant and do not finish the salsa, do they just dump it back into the big 5 gallon salsa bucket and reuse it? I'm always suspicious about Mexican restaurants that serve large amounts of salsa.

    At Wendy's, since the meat is not made to order and we have extra, we simply dump it into a bin to make Chili meat. I can't imagine that Salsa really goes bad....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I loved TGIF...I need to figure out hoe to follow blogs too! Hardees does exist but I'm not sure about the kids meal. Are you supposed to tip on to go orders??

    ReplyDelete