Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have LOTS to be thankful for this week. My meds must have kicked in?!

I am thankful that I have switched banks. I used to bank with Bank Iowa. It was becoming really inconvenient and when they paid all my bill pay payments twice in August, I terminated the relationship. I now have my primary account at Wells Fargo (and another account at First Federal because you can earn great rates on your account there!). Wells' online banking is much easier to use. And I even have an app on my smart phone to access my account information at any time.

I am thankful that my sister's ultrasound went well and it appears that she is having a baby girl as well! I will have my next ultrasound on September 16 where Tommy and I will find out the gender of our baby. Baby Takekawa (or jelly bean as some affectionately call her) is doing well.

I am thankful for my friends who have encouraged me to get Google Reader. It has made my blog reading experience far more manageable. Looking for more blogs to read- so send some ideas my way. Or, if you don't have a blog already- start one!

I am also thankful that maternity clothes shopping wasn't as miserable as I thought it would be. I stopped by GAP in KC last weekend and found some great stuff and it was on sale! bonus! Now I just cant wait to wear my maternity pants! Why did I not know how amazing they are?

Lastly, I'm thankful for i-tunes, bubble bath and a door on my office!

I hope you find something to be thankful for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment