Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Braggin' Time

Emi is 20 months now. When I look at her I see no resemblance  of a baby. She is a girl. 100% girl. 

The other day Tommy and I played a game where we quizzed how well we each knew Emi. First, we thought of a her three favorite toys, and then see if we came up with the same items. We did! Emi's three favorite toys are: A ball, her stroller (to push the baby of course!) and puzzles!

Then we asked what ten words does she say the most. They are: 
1. Please
2. Mas (more!)
3. NOOOOOOOOO!
4. Thank you!
5. Hi
6. Bye
7. Yah
8. See ya!
9. Aqua (water)
10. Up


This girl is so musically inclined. She recently learned twinkle twinkle. She will sing the abc words to the twinkle twinkle tune. It is amazing!

She counts to ten. Well, technically she counts to eight because she skips nine and says ten twice. 

She wants what she wants. And she knows what she wants. Don't even try putting on any shoes other than the ones she brings to you to help her put on. And any tv shows- you need to read her mind to know which to put on. You will hear it if you guessed wrong.

And did I mention her hair can be put back into a full pony!

I'm fairly certain Emi asked me today "What's happening now?" Was she listening to Nelly today at the sitters?

And right now, she is sitting in the bath tub saying "hooray" over and over and over. 

I love it. Absolutely love it. And I will reread this post in an hour when it is time to put her to bed and she starts screaming "No!" while taking a few swings at me.




No comments:

Post a Comment