Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Tommy and I just got done putting together some of our outdoor furniture that we have purchased over the last four months (or received as gifts... whatever the case may be).

We also got light bulbs for our landscape lights and had the pool boys over today to open up the pool.  I can see that Tommy is starting to really to love our house. I'll admit, even though there is a ton of work to do outside, it really is starting to look fantastic.

It takes about 48 hours from the time you open up the pool until you can get in. They dumped a ton of chemicals into the pool so it takes some time until it settles down.

I hope you all can come this summer and enjoy our backyard with us!

Lastly, so thankful that my friend, Mindy, who is pregnant with triplets is doing well after a scare earlier this week. I cant wait for her triplet girls to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment