Monday, June 4, 2012

Emi Update

Look who is 4 months!


Not only is my baby starting to look like a little girl but she is also starting to act like one. Emi thinks I am so funny. I love to hear her laugh. She sounds so grown up when she laughs. It seems so hard to believe she is 4 months already!

Emi still sucks here thumb. All.the.time.  In fact, her motor skills are so developed that she grabs the pacifier with her left hand and holds on to it for a bit while she sucks her right thumb. After she is done with her thumb, she will put the pacifier back in. Its super cute. She may be college material afterall.

She is very good at holding her bottle now too which has made me feel like a better mom. I had some major guilt when I was using her toys to prop her bottle. No guilt now!

Emi is also getting super entertained by her toys. I really do not have a lot of toys for her, but a friend has allowed me to borrow a few so Emi doesn't get so sick of the ones that she's got!

Emi can roll over. She just prefers not to. I can tell that she is getting a lot stronger now that she has been at Sherry's. I'm not sure whether its because Sherry has her on her tummy or its because four little boys are trying to play with her all day. I've seen them around her. They are rough boys. I told Sherry that Emi has two boy cousins so she better get used to it!

We tried to put Emi in the pool on Sunday. She wasn't having it. She much prefers to lay in the shade and nap. Because all she does really is nap.


I'm excited to see what the next month brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment