Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Enough Happiness to Last... Four Weeks!

Before Emi I had spent limited time in Babys R Us. One, I didn't have a child; and two, it was expensive. And it is expensive, unless you have some coupons. And today I had coupons.

1.45 pounds of Similar Organic Formula Regularly $27.99 (Runs approximately $26.59 at Target and is not sold at WalMart). Today only it was marked down to $22. Then I had two Babys R Us coupon for $4 off two packages. And I had 4 coupons for $3 off each package. And then I had another $5 off Similac coupon. And then I had $5 for my Babys R Us points. Which means I got 4 packages for $58 which makes it about half price. Each package lasts me about a week. Both Emi and I will be happy for the next four weeks! Oh, and my husband. He was impressed and happy. Few things make him us happier than a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment