Monday, September 17, 2012

10 Things....

Ten Random Thoughts of Today:

1. In the practice of law, you should always expect the unexpected. And today was no exception. No, it certainly was not.

2. I have a gift. My gift is my ability to piss people off while I am driving without any effort. I usually don't even know why. At least once a week I get the middle bird while driving. Seriously, I have no idea why. This is not good.

3. Emi was so tired tonight that she fell asleep on the hardwood floor and starting snoring. When I picked her up to bring her to bed, she didn't wake up and continued to snore. I heart her.

4. At least twice a week I contemplate quitting my job. I do math equations over and over and think about the sacrifices that we would make just living off of Tommy's income. I become obsessed with these math equations and dream about what I'd do (play with Emi, go running, cook dinner, clean my house). The thing is, my job isn't really that bad, I don't think....

5. Emi has a few Baby Einstein toys that play Classical music. I LOVE Classical music. I often think about what my favorite song is while I play with her. Some songs make me think we are in a movie, some make me think we are in Italy... it is truly fantastic!

6. Tommy told me today "I think we should get a cleaning lady." I said "I've been asking for one for months now! What changed your mind?" Tommy: "I read in magazine last night that getting a cleaning lady could make for a more enjoyable marriage. It will also allow you to focus more on your work so you can make more money." Great Honey. Thanks. (insert sarcasm).

7. I just read my September 2011 blog. Last September Tommy and I took a road trip to Chicago, found out we were having a girl, and bought her her first pair of jeggings.

8. I often think that my baby monitor is like a little ultrasound. When I was reading my blog from last September, I realized that my baby video monitor is nothing like an ultrasound. Weird.

9. I'm still annoyed at the Younkers sales woman regarding that purse (see post- "Right Now...")

10. I've sort of been in a bad mood all day. I think I have a case of the Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment