Sunday, September 16, 2012

Right Now...

Right Now....

... I'm watching Emi get so close to crawling!

... thinking about whether I want to watch the next 21 episodes of season 8 of Grey's Anatomy. Tommy and I watched the first three episodes, and I'm feeling just really average about it.

... using my new internet service. Ditched mediacom and got a 4G hotspot from Verizon. I wasn't sure since I have never had my own hotspot, but so far so good!

... browsing the internet for the new tablet device I'm going to buy. (I'll probably get an ipad since I am trendy like that).

... taking care of my sick husband. First Emi was sick. Then I was sick. Tommy has been sick for over a week. And I mean sick. Fever. Chills. Ugh.... He went to the doctor on Wednesday and they said he had the flu and sent him home. He was so sick last night that I took him to Urgent Care this morning. He has a true sinus infection (whatever that means). His nose is full of puss, but I still love him. I love him ever more because he was prescribed two medications, and I just need one more now before Target sends me 5% off!

... contemplating whether I will also be purchasing a new purse. Tried to get one today but the Coach lady at Younkers was so rude that I vowed to never buy a purse there again!

... wishing that tomorrow was Sunday, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment