Sunday, January 13, 2013

10 Things...

1. I realized today after Emi smacked me in the face (an accident) that in the last month I had been smacked more in the face (by accident) then I had in my entire life. A moment later she kicked me in the face (an accident) and I decided that was the first time I had been smacked and kicked in the face in the same day.

2. Think of how more glorious Sundays would be if they were not followed by Mondays.

3. I turn 30 in just a few short months (hard to believe, right?) I'm hoping to celebrate by going somewhere fun! Any ideas!?!

4. I learned the game "Left Center Right" the other day! It was a lot of fun! Especially so because we played with dollar bills rather than plastic chips!

5. Because of my whole internet drama, I haven't spent much time on Pinterest in the last few months. I may be totally over it.

6. My mom got Emi a new play kitchen for Christmas. Today Tony and Emi were playing in the play kitchen. Suddenly Tony picked her up and carried her to me and returned back to the play kitchen. I said "what's wrong?" Tony said "I just turned the stove on, and I don't want Emi to get hurt!" How do you reply to that?!

7. Emi took three steps yesterday without hanging on to anything! Tommy went to grab the video camera, and we spent 45 minutes trying to convince her to walk again. No success.

8. Right now Tommy, Emi and I are watching football/napping on couch. I heart Sunday afternoons.

9. I am concerned about the three hours of Bravo tv I may have to watch yet tonight. It sounds totally unreasonable to watch that much of the same network! But if I "work" at the same time then it is okay, right?

10. While Tony was at my house today he said while looking out the window at the pool "I'm so sad Auntie Dawn that it is freezing outside, and I can't go jump in the pool. I'm so sad." I said "I'm sad too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment