Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Memorable Trip to Target

We took a memorable trip to Target yesterday. It was memorable for two reasons.

For one, I saw a 12 pack of soda for $5.19. It was so shocking I stopped to take a photo.

 The second reason it was so memorable was that I the last tub of formula for Emi. (Ok- I've said the last four times I have bought it that it was the last one, but I think it is for real this time!). I paid $26.99 because I had no coupons on me (which is so unlike me for formula. I generally pay less than $20). To make myself feel better I looked at this special formula that comes in a can half the size of what I was buying. This is the special stuff my BHSFF, Laura, has to buy for her son. It was $27.69. I instantly felt better about my purchase.

On a completely unrelated note- how sweet is this little girl?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment