Friday, January 18, 2013

January Blues...

If you are a reader of the blog then you know I hate January. Ever since I can remember I hated January- all 31 days. I used to also hate February, but Emi's birthday is in February so now I just kind of hate February.

I hate how you have to pack up Christmas decorations. I hate how it is cold and there is no sign of it getting warmer anytime soon. I hate how there are no PTO days in January at my office. Do you get it? I hate it.

So I'm trying to spend this January doing things I love. So, I've been having dim sum on Sundays with Tommy (chinese food is only good when its cold outside). I've been burning my winter scented candles. I've been cooking my favorite French Onion soup (also only good in winter). I've baked a few things and spent some time cuddling up on the couch under lots of blankets with my two favorite people.

And that has all been very great.

But I still hate January.

No comments:

Post a Comment