Thursday, January 2, 2014

Merry Christmas

It has been a busy few weeks around here. Besides a few Christmas and New Years celebrations, Tommy and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary!

We had an amazing time at the Van Wijk Winery for the Van Wyk Family Christmas. My aunt and uncle bought an old Church in Sully, Iowa, and have transformed it into a winery. It is beautiful!


Emi enjoyed playing with all her cousins!


Thanks to my cousin, Sheila, for reading the Christmas Story!


My lovely Aunts! People say my Aunt Julie (in the middle) is my twin!


We had a fun White Elephant/Bingo game. You guys, my cousin, Christi, got the worst gifts! There weren't even that many bad gifts, but if there were, she got it! It is so amazing that she continued to open gifts instead of exchanging out for better ones. By the way, I'm enjoying my Bath and Body Works Candle and candle holder and Emi loves her coloring books. (On a side, the other day Emi opened the coloring book and said "I see Elmo" which is weird since we have never watched Seasame Street. #daycare


Emi couldn't resist a picture with her BFF Rylee.

 And the gorgeous tree at the winery. (I seriously need to organize a get together with my girlfriends at this place!)


On Christmas Day my family came over to my house. My mom has spent years stitching these Christmas Stockings for the kids.




They are so impressive. She has another one started, but my sister swears she isn't having any more kids!

The kids enjoyed there presents:






Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment