Sunday, January 5, 2014

Nine Things...

1. The most annoying thing in the whole wide world is a smoke alarm with a low battery. When we moved into our home about 40 months ago, nearly all our smoke alarms needed new batteries. And now, 40 months later, about every other day one needs a new battery. And the beeping starts at about 3am each time.

2. Today Emi said to me "Mommy, I want chocolate!"  Huh!?! It is amazing the words she picks up that I have no recollection of saying to her.

3. We lost power for about 2 hours tonight. We tried to stick it out at our house, but that lasted all of 20 minutes. Too dark, too quiet, too cold...

4. The second most annoying thing in the world is those little ghosts on Candy Crush Saga.

5. I found out today that I cannot think while in a clustered-filled room.

6. Sometimes it still feels odd when I get a text from my dad. This is the guy that just a few years ago told me "I dont have conversations over email." And now he has conversations in 40 characters or less!
Do you think he'll ever tweet? Do you Tweet? I don't....

7. I wish I tweeted so I could be trendy.

8. I'm currently saving up my Christmas and Anniversary credits for a new purse. No word yet on how many more credits I need or whether I'll be able to buy it for my birthday. Come to think of it. I don't think I bought anything for my last birthday- and that ended with a zero- which earned me double credits. Perhaps I do have enough credits to buy it! #frugal

9. Gotta go.... New episode of Sister Wives is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment