Friday, January 31, 2014

Was I a B$&@H?

After these two conversations this week, I was left wondering "Was I a b$&@h?"

Me: "I am inquiring as to the status of my jewelry repair."
Customer Service Representative. "Oh yes, it was ready for you to pick up the 18th."
Me: "Well I'm not sure why you charged me $15 to ship it if thought I was going to pick it up."
CSR: "We will overnight UPS tonight and refund your shipping charges. Thank you."

Me (On Thursday at 1pm): "When will my dry cleaning be ready?"
Dry Cleaning Place: "Monday after 5pm. Is that okay?"
Me: "I guess that will have to be okay if that is the best you can do."
DCP: "Maybe we can do at 4pm on Monday."
Me: "Don't worry about it."
... Three hours later I check my voicemail and have the following message... "Hi! This is the drycleaning place. I just want you to know your dry cleaning will be ready on Friday after 5pm. Thanks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment