Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Forgot About the Meatloaf!!

A few weeks ago I made a list of my favorite ten recipes. I completely and totally neglected to list one of my favorite recipes, ever! MEATLOAF! Click Here for the recipe. Let me tell you a few things about this recipe. I use two pounds of ground beef and one pound of pork rather than ground chuck and veal. Also, I add way more ketchup then the recipe calls for. I also had brown sugar the glaze. Lastly, I skip the parsley garnish. Sure the chopping of the vegis can be a pain, but this recipe will not disappoint even your pickiest of guests. Its one of the most requested recipes at my house. Also, I would never order meatloaf at a restaurant and would be disappointed if it were being served at a friend's house. But I still LOVE this meatloaf. I hope I have convinced you to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment