Sunday, July 22, 2012

Buy Buy Baby!

We started out the morning trying to figure out what we were going to do for the day:

 Not only does Emil look like her papa, but she acts like him too!


[Sorry, Honey! I just realized I posted a pic of you in your underwear. Just do what your mom told me when I saw her in her undies and bar and "pretend we're in Cabo on the beach!"]

When we were out running errands we found this place! I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE anyplace that has special parking for me!


Have you been here? It is the Bed Bath and Beyond for babies. Literally, it is owned by Bed Beth and Beyond. Which means two things- tons of selection and 20% off coupons. I already signed up in store to start the 20% rolling in! Surprisingly, we didn't find anything to buy today. Actually, we found a ton of stuff we would have loved to buy, but Emi  is almost past the point of needing a swing, isn't quite ready for a high chair, and isn't ready for a new car seat, yet!

It's located next to Sports Authority in the old Border's Bookstore in West Des Moines.

I thought this $749 stroller was expensive.

Until I saw this $1000 one! [Canopy not included!]

Sigh... I heart Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment