Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

We had a wonderful Fourth of July. Tommy and I both took a few days off of work and headed up to Clear Lake with my mom, dad, and Tony.  We did lots of fun things. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

 I think their faces say "Like this, Grandma? Is this how we are supposed to smile?"




At first, before anybody would go out on the tube Tony would tell them he loved them in case they didn't make it. After Tony decided he liked tubing he said "It's even safe for you, Grandma." I guess he really loves his Grandma.

For the first few days Tony was too scared to tube. Without even knowing it he got on the tube and Grandpa started pulling him. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon going up and down the lake on the tube since it was so fun!


Confession: The Gallion has ALWAYS been my favorite ride. I was thrilled when Tony asked me to ride it with him. Unfortuneately he doesn't love it as much as I do.


She was such a trooper in the 100 degree weather!

A pink car that goes in circles= Tony's heaven.

This is Emi's first name tag. I know most of you must think "surely she had one at the hospital." She didn't, however, since we didn't name her but a few hours before leaving the hospital.

Emi being eaten up by her life jacket.


She got in a lot of good naps!

It was actions like this that caused my dad to say "Tony, back away from Emi. She's your cousin not your girlfriend!"

And then I gave up on the life jacket.

I can't decide what I am more surprised about: that Tommy ate a corn dog or paid $5 for that lemonade next to him!

Everything is more fun with Uncle Tommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment