Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dragon Babies!

A few years ago Tommy let me know that he wanted to have a baby in the year 2012. He was convinced, and rightly so, that people born in the Year of the Dragon encompassed the best traits. Dragons are passionate, innovative, charismatic, positive, talented and brave. The Chinese New Year - Year of the Dragon- commenced January 23, 2012.

Once I found out how wonderful these dragon babies could be I let all my friends know. I was not shy about this information. And many of my friends and family decided they wanted a dragon baby too!

First, my condolences to babies Bianca, Quentin, Harper and Mia who were all born in late December and early January.

Emi was the first Dragon Baby that I know to arrive in February . So far Emi is joined by babies Samuel, Kase, and Balin.

Yet this year she is also waiting to welcome Brooke's Baby Girl and Katie's Baby Girl. Also, I know three other attorneys who are expecting in September, December and January (who are either choosing not to find out gender or it is too early to tell.) A co-worker told me today her daughter is expecting in January (and I think just in time before the end of the dragon year).

Holy Smokes! That's a lot of Dragons!

And, by the way, that's in addition to the besties Emi just helped celebrate their first birthday!



Happy Birthday Rianne, Teagan and Brielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment