Monday, July 16, 2012

Five Months!

Hard to believe, right?!


Emi's doing lots of new and fun things! First, she has realized that she doesn't have to like everything or every person that she sees. Long gone are they days where she smiles at everybody!

Lately, Emi has become more of a mama's girl. she used to let anybody hold her but right now she realy prefers mama's arms. Speaking of mama, I swear Emi says that. Not at me or in reference to me, just when she is talking.

Emi still chats up a storm. Even at this young age I can tell when he throat is a bite sore from all her talking. She develops a little cough. It's hilarious!

Emi will occasionally roll over - if she is in the mood. She is still quite the thumb sucker, and when the thumb just wont due, she'll suck her toe!

Wow- have these 5 months flown by! But they have been some of the best 5 months of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment