Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ten Things...

Generally when in middle of a trial, all I can talk about are negative things. Today, I am determined to change that. Here are ten things I LOVE!

1. I love how serious Emi is with her toys.

2. I love most of my coworkers.

3. I love looking at houses.

4. I love the first moment in the day when Emi wakes up and is so excited to see Tommy and I and passes out the biggest smiles and laughs!

5. I love at the end of the day when I lay Emi down in her crib and give her her last bottle and she struggles to finish it, eventually gives up, rolls over, puts her thumb in her mouth, and promptly falls asleep.

6. I love my swimming pool!

7. I love sunglasses whether it be to block the sun or to wear as a hairpiece.

8. I love reality tv. I do. I'm a total sucker for it.

9. I love plans with friends. Helps make stressful weeks go by more quickly!

10. I love my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment