Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for fun adoption hearings that I have like the one this morning. It makes me feel better when I can unite a family one week and divorce one the next. It's an equalization of karma, I believe.

I'm thankful for the new pool raft my aunt bought me. I cant wait to use it this weekend.

I'm thankful for my sweet baby and sweet nephew.


I'm thankful that when I get stressed out at work my secretary doesn't punch me in the face. :-)

I'm thankful for my littliest legal assistant.


I'm thankful for the new season of Big Brother! I am also thankful for my friend who watch and can feed into my obsession with it!

Thankful that the end of the month is almost here so that things will slow down- in theory!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment