Sunday, November 11, 2012

10 Things....

Here are the ten things I love most about my home:

10.  Location. I live in Johnston. Not far from the American TV store on 86th. I love the location. I can be downtown, out west or to Ankeny in 15 minutes or less.

9. The washer/dryer. I love being trendy which is the sole reason why I own this washer and dryer. I rarely use the steam function and the wash cycle takes far longer than a regular wash machine. But I feel trendy doing laundry. And since I do a lot of laundry these days. That's important.



8. The fridge. If you are on the market for a new fridge, consider buying one with that extra fridge drawer. It's amazing.


7. This fire place. Tommy and I designed it, and it's so divine.



6. Master closet. Our mastroom bedroom closet is like 8 foot by 15 foot. Its amazing.

5. Emi's Room. Not only do I love Emi's room, but she loves it too! She stares at the wall decals, talks to the owls on her bumper, and lays on her cozy rug.



4. The swimming pool. I have great time with family and friends out here, and I love entertaining.



3. This couch. It looks messy with all the blankets on it but that is because not too long ago we got up from our Sunday nap. Our = Tommy, Emi and I. It fits us three comfortably, and even has room for a few more babes!



2. Our bedroom. We bought this tempurpedic mattress and bedroom set about a year ago. I hate shopping for a bed mattress so I'm so happy that we love our tempurpedic. I also love the bedroom set. But most of all, I love the king size bed. Plenty of space for all three of us when Tommy says "It's the weekend, can't Emi sleep with us please?" We then put her in our bed for ten minutes and she hates it so we return her to her bed.



1. What I love most about my home is who I share it with (I stole that quote from Pinterest and a friend just recently posted it on her blog!). But seriously, these two are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment