Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who also happens to be Emi's wonderful dad (phew, right?!).

This morning Tommy needed to bring donuts to work. I was already showered and dressed for the day, and so was Emi, but I couldn't drop Emi off at the sitter for another half hour. Tommy was still in his jammies. We decided he would get ready for work/watch Emi while I went and got the donuts. I came back home from Dahl's to find Tommy still in his jammies chasing Emi around the upstairs acting that he was a lion and she was his prey. She was crawling so fast from him and turning around and laughing at him. It was the best sight. Ever!

The other day Tommy was telling me about this $15 book he wanted to buy on Amazon. I said "Just buy it." He said "No, I feel guilty spending that much money on a book." I said "Honey, then just don't eat lunch for two days." That was the end of the conversation.... until two days later when he came to me and said "Let's order me that book. I didn't eat lunch for the last two days!"

Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment