Sunday, November 4, 2012

10 Things....

1. Autocorrect often changes Emi to Emily. Often I'm too lazy to fix it. I have not changed her name. I don't mind the name Emily, but Emi is no Emily.

2. I don't know how to use blogger, however, there is a feature that allows you to see how people find your blog. The top three search terms for my blog are 1. dawn takekawa; 2. dvwt blog; 3. Indian people are rude. (That's weird, right? I don't recall saying that out loud.)

3. Emi only has four teeth, but she grinds them. And hearing that sound is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Do your ears hurt now too?

4. Emi had a play date with her cousins which included a dance party with tony and making a jungle gym of Sam. Then she tried to steal Sams bottle. Poor kid.


My favorite thing to be in the world is a mom. My second favorite thing to be is an aunt. I love those boys. They are the best cousins for Emi.



5. Is it too soon for these jammies?

6. The answer to that question is yes. Twenty minutes after I put those jammies on Emi had a blow out.  Had to change to these:

7. I hope in my life God blesses me with another girl. Is that bad to wish for a certain gender? The other day I was holding my friends baby boy and it felt really unnatural. I felt like I didn't even know how to hold him and the only reason is because he is a boy. Also, can anything be cuter than these unicorn jammies?

8. I just saw a political commercial that suggested that if 538 Floridians had voted in the 2000 election than 9-11 would have never happened and the economy would not be like it is today.



9. The other day I saw my grandma. First she told me my son was so cute. Than she told me he was tan! Love ya, Grandma!

10. I asked my mom today what were some of the most traumatic things that happened in her life. She said 1) An accident my Grandpa that was in that left him paralyzed; 2) the death of her father; and 3) going to college.



No comments:

Post a Comment