Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Wow! It's been a few weeks since I remembered to be thankful on a Thursday. In fact, I know many of people who do the Thankful Thursday post but have been slacking over the past few weeks (not you, Laura, Old Faithful!)

I'm thankful that after many weeks of fighting discussing, my bosses finally paid me my incentive.

I'm thankful for the many lunches I have had with my many wonderful friends over the past few weeks.

I'm thankful for some of my favorite shows premiering again like RHOBH. I'm thankful for Kyle Richards line of "It's good to see your face today. Both of them!"

I'm thankful for the black friday posts. I love looking for a good deal- probably almost as much as finding one.

Above all, I'm thankful that my family would be okay no matter who was elected for president- for that is not where my help comes from.

Where does your help come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment