Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Growing up in Ankeny, Iowa meant that Beggar's Night was always October 30. This mistakenly lead me to believe that Halloween was on October 30. I swear it was not until I was in my twenties that I realized this mistake. (I think for a period of time I thought Halloween was 48 hours). In light of this, here is my Halloween post:

I felt a lot of pressure to make sure Emi looked a-maze-balls for Halloween. I had bought two different costumes because I just wasn't sure. Luckily some friends were over a few weekends ago and assured me to go with this:



Here is Emi with her cousins:


There is only one thing better than cousins. Cousins that are the same age! These two are besties already!

Last year we were informed by our "diverse" neighborhood that jokes were not necessary to receive treats. This year Emi has her joke ready anyway.

Why does everybody call my cousin Sam "Oscar"?

So my Grammy (Grandma) has a Tony (Tony), Emmy (Emi) and Oscar (Sam).

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment