Friday, October 26, 2012

Barkeeper's Friend

Let me introduce you to my friend:



The one on the right that is (of course you met my skeleton friend this time last year).

Honestly, Barkeeper's friend is a gift from God. My dad told me about this product a few years ago. This stuff works great on glass top oven, stainless steal, and most recently, my tile floors.

I had been contemplating hiring somebody to professional clean my tile floors. They have been beyond dirty since before I moved into this house. At $500 a pop, I couldn't splurge for professional cleaning.

As luck would have it, I was cleaning out underneath my kitchen sink when I re-found this product. I had kind of forgotten about it. It occurred to me that I could try it on my tiles floors. And I did. And it worked wonders. And it didn't take long to clean it either.

Here are some before and after pictures.

Before:


After:



Perhaps the professional cleaning would make the floors look more amazing. But this cost me $3.99 and took about 15 minutes of my time. Gentlemen, you can find this product at Menards or Lowes. The perfect stocking stuffer for your loved ones!

Love,

Barkeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment