Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Eight Months!

Every time I pull open the drawer to get a new sticker, I cant believe how much time has past since I grabbed the last. I often find myself thinking it must be May or June because Emi is only a few months old.

I can't even remember what Emi was doing at seven months to tell you what has changed. I'll tell you that at eight months Emi:

- Still is awfully close to crawling, but is mostly just perfecting the army crawl. She can get where she needs to go. she can do a real crawl for about two or three movements before she falls flat on her face! Poor thing!

- Loves food and is backing way down on formula. I started her late on food, but she still loves it. Fruits or vegetables, it doesn't matter- as long as it's not peas. Right now, she has about 15-20 ounces of formula with 2 jars of food a day.

- Is still making lots of different sounds. Just yesterday she was messing around in her crib. I saw her on the video camera and used the speaker function to tell her to go to bed. She looked up over the crib and said "mama?" Then yesterday she saw Tommy coming down the hallway and she said "dada!" I know what you are thinking.... I must be full of it. I might be....

- Still loves her learn and groove table. She is in to some of her other toys too- like the crawling ball, sophie, around the world thing (goodness, I don't even know the names of her toys!

- Still has the same sleeping habits. Goes to bed around 830 and wakes up at 7 and rarely makes up in the middle of the night.




The other day I was playing with Emi, and she was being her adoring self and I thought "I could never have another child. My heart would just burst if I had any more joy in it."

She's something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment