Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10 Things...

It's been a busy last week. I have trial tomorrow, but I see that I haven't blogged in a week... so I wanted to write a quick 10 Things post.

1. Today I spoke to a client on the phone and explained to him an unfortunate set of circumstances that was his divorce. He responded by telling me "It sounds like a win-win situation." I responded "I believe they actually call that lose-lose."

2. Tomorrow Emi will be 8 months! I will be excited to take a picture and give you an update about my little girl!

3. Tommy and I are refinancing our house to a 2.5% rate. Incredible, right?!?

4. Tommy and I switched from Medicom to DirectTV. Its been amazing. What is even more amazing is that they are giving us a free week of an upgraded plan which includes the Style Network. This means I get to see the premier of Giuliana and Bill tonight!!!

5.  I'm loving the All Star season of Dancing With The Stars!

6.  My pool is being closed for the winter next week. We havent used it since the beginning of September, but I just love looking out and seeing the beautiful pool water rather than the pool cover so we kept it open longer.

7. We went to the pumpkin patch this last weekend with some friends. I'll have to post some pictures soon (after trial). We had a great time! I highly recommend!

8. I love Fall. I forget how much I love it until it is here. I really love it. I also love the deal I scored on some new Yankee candles this weekend featuring fall scents.

9.  Again, I'm totally struggling to list 10 things. I swear I should switch this to "9 Things!"

10. I opened up google reader today to read some Thankful Thursday blogs. Then I realized it was Tuesday. That was a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment