Sunday, October 28, 2012

Saturdays with Emi

This is a typical Saturday morning with Emi.

After she wakes up for the day she is usually ready for a nap in an hour or two (unless of course she just forgets to wake up and sleeps in until 10am- she is seriously amazing!).

When she is ready for her nap I lay her in her crib, turn on the baby monitor and head downstairs. By the time the baby monitor is on this is what I see:




"Hi, Mom! I'm awake come get me please!"


She attempts to get me to come and get her not by crying but to looking directly into the monitor camera and talking to me. (I can't quite understand what she is saying). Once she realizes I'm a lost cause she plays with herself.




"Oh, that looks like something I could pull down."



So she work and works and works and finally gets its:






And then she falls asleep.



Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment