Friday, June 24, 2011

10 Things

Here are 10 things I love this week:

1. Camelbak Water Bottle. Seriously! Have you guys ever had one? Sure, they can be a bit spendy, but it is so easy to drink watter out of these things!

2. Hiland Kettle Cook BBQ Chips. Ironically, I can only find these for purchase at Kum & Go. They are a tasty treat.

3. HyVee's breakfast sandwich prepared fresh from the kitchen. Tommy and I usually share one on the weekend. I splurged and got one this morning for myself.

4. Fresh Fruit! I love all the fresh fruit that you can get in the summer. Its cheap, and its good! I'll be even happier when the local farmers start selling their sweat corn out of the back of their trucks. Peaches and Cream, anybody?

5. Kohls Coupons. Somehow I manage to frequently receive the 30% off coupons in the mail. I am not a big fan of in store credit cards, but Kohls makes it worth it.

6. Airline Miles. Tommy and I have worked hard to earn approximately 55,000 airline miles. We are now planning a trip to spend them. The only thing better than vacation is a free vacation! Any ideas?

7. Uncle Joe. As we speak my uncle is at my house cutting down weeds and trimming some plants. He offered out of the kindness of his heart! I'm so grateful!

8. Summer Weather. Its about time we finally get some sun and heat! Here is hoping the rain can stay away this weekend!

9. I-Tunes. I know for years now we have been able to buy our favorite songs for around a buck. But how great is it? Remember the days where you would have to buy the entire tape/cd for just the one song you wanted (or illegally download the music?)

10. Blogs. I cant believe it has only be a few months now that I have been into blogging. Every morning I look forward to my friend's updating their blogs or finding something to post about!

What do you love this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment