When Tommy and I were in Houston we spotted this car on the freeway. Let me answer a few questions for you that I am sure are buzzing through your head as you view this photo.
1. Yes, this is a live shot. You can see my arms in the side mirror of car.
2. Yes, this is a Mercedes Benz. Newer model, although only a C class.
3. No, nobody was hurt from what we could tell. There was a man standing next to it very upset though.
4. No, at the time we drove by no police or fire trucks had arrived at the scene.
5. Yes, I did ask Tommy to get into the lane closest to the burning car so I could get a better picture.
6. No, I have no idea why it burned. I can only speculate as to why a nearly brand new Mercedes would start on fire and be completely engulfed in flames within a matter of minutes. And I will speculate.... mafia member, cooking meth in the trunk of the car, scorned ex wife.....
Now does your day seem as bad?