Sunday, June 19, 2011

If you think you are having a bad day....

If you think you are having a bad day consider this....

When Tommy and I were in Houston we spotted this car on the freeway. Let me answer a few questions for you that I am sure are buzzing through your head as you view this photo.

1. Yes, this is a live shot. You can see my arms in the side mirror of car.

2. Yes, this is a Mercedes Benz. Newer model, although only a C class.

3. No, nobody was hurt from what we could tell. There was a man standing next to it very upset though.

4. No, at the time we drove by no police or fire trucks had arrived at the scene.

5. Yes, I did ask Tommy to get into the lane closest to the burning car so I could get a better picture.

6. No, I have no idea why it burned. I can only speculate as to why a nearly brand new Mercedes would start on fire and be completely engulfed in flames within a matter of minutes. And I will speculate.... mafia member, cooking meth in the trunk of the car, scorned ex wife.....

Now does your day seem as bad?


No comments:

Post a Comment